Well here it is. As you may remember I have been trying to get this piece on the wall for over a year. Now I am proud to say I’ve done it.
It took a lot of effort and a little luck, but I finally found a way to frame it. All I had to do was custom build a shadowbox (sarcasm). My awesome Mom picked up this beautiful frame at a garage sale for a buck or so. I cleaned it up, painted it a sort of metallic raw umber, attached additional structure to the back for hanging purposes, and devised a way to fit the print inside a customized acrylic frame with depth, which then mounted to the back of the larger frame with hinges. Then I found a stud to hang this frankenstein on. Now it finally has a home on our wall, right above the TV.
Special thanks to my brother Collin for going to town with the Dremel tool.